Why does it not work on ios?
Off The Balls
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Because its like a bajillion times harder to publish a game to ios.
it was actually made for android, for ios things would have to change, maybe the game would be different, Im no profetional tho, my bad, this game is only for pc as I remember, "Balls?" is made for phones.
you mean mac os
bic is for android
are there upgrades on windows?
Great Work Dude!
Great game but I recently experianced data loss. I am just restarting the game for the fun of it but I'd appreciate it if you do some bug fixing.
How to Download please teach me
Why is it opening in the file and not the game, i downloaded it but i cant play
How to get on my iPhone?
how do i get the new version guys
why is the oldest vershon here I want to play ne
it doesn't appear when I search it :c
Add a Close Call Thingy
i cant launch it in itch app why ?
Is there a way to do it no youtube? Maybe a link or something
how do i download
WHAT DOES UNZIP MEAN
HOW U DO THIS
Does anyone knows the name of the mobile version? It do not apears on the playstore
i dont have anything called unzip
Nvm Got it
I do not know how to do this
Make a mobile version
Plz do it for mobile
and you should add a keybind setup
how do i unzip a file?
If you can't download it don't worry!!! Just dowload the itch app (avaidable for windows also) It didn't work for me but now it does! Also great game! Can you update it to the mobile version?
but it not wurk for ubuntu :((
To install the game under Ubuntu, please follow these steps.
1. Download the file on your Ubuntu computer
2. If you use Google Chrome, click Show in folder
3. Double click the archive OffTheBalls.zip and it opens in Archive Manager
4. Click Extract button on top left corner
5. Make sure "All files" and "Keep directory structure" are selected,
then navigate to the directory where you downloaded the .zip file
6. Click Extract button on top right corner
7. You will see the following window, click Close, then close also the Archive Manager window
8. On the window that shows you .zip file and newly extracted files,
you Right-click on free area inside the window, and Click "Open in Terminal"
9. Type ll and hit Enter
10. If your computer has 64-bit Linux installed, you need to run
the file OffTheBalls.x86_64
11. To be able to execute the file, we need to add execute permission to the file by issuing the command:
chmod +x OffTheBalls.x86_64
12. Type again ll and hit Enter
13. Now we can execute the file by issuing the following command:
14. The program starts, we see the following output
and a new window opens - see below.
15. You need to configure Screen Resolution and Graphics Quality and hit OK button to start the game.
16. Happy playing!
where is the update version
Sometimes a black hole spawns next to me and i die immediately.Why does this happen?
Can i use key that i got after killing boss?
how do you access shop and stuff here?
so this happend and it lags the game :D (hit black hole while using autobounce) weird bug.
hi! so im literally in LOVE with this game man! definitely should make a series in the future, making different games. One thing though, on the Mac/Windows/Linux version it would be great to have an option to press ESC on the keyboard to bring up a menu to quit the game or just even to exit the game anyway :)
how do you get to the bosses and the shop on mac
why the frick i can't download it?!!?!?
What happens after I beat the triangle area boss?
what does it mean when it says "this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action." i am trying to download it